Kacche Aam Ka Achaar – Without Fire is an instant pickle dish.
Kacche Aam Ka Achaar – Without Fire is a super easy and tasty dish. It requires raw mango and easily available spices. The spices include, turmeric powder, red chili powder, yellow mustard seeds, onion seeds, asafoetida powder, salt and mustard oil. Moreover, it requires less oil. It tastes great with paratha. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:-
- The raw mango should be completely dry after washing. Remove seed while cutting.
- Adjust the amount of red chili powder according to your taste.
- Using the mustard oil is good and preferable for making pickles, as it retains the flavor and taste of the pickle.
- Store the pickle in an air tight glass container for 6 to 8 months by keeping in the refrigerator.
- If you want to keep the pickle at room temperature then, add more oil to the pickle.