Leftover Bread Dhokla is an innovative and easy dish.
Leftover Bread Dhokla is a delicious dish. The dhokla preparation mainly requires besan/gram flour. This is a wonderful dish, with a twist to the regular dhokla preparation. For this dish, you require bread to make a spongy dhokla. Besides, making sandwich you can use bread to make this yummy and amazing dish. Serve the dhokla with green chilies and sauce or chutney of your choice. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can take bread of your choice.
- Dry grind the bread to make crumbs.
- If the suji absorbs water, then add more water to make the dhokla mixture of thick consistency.
- If you want you can add 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda in place of fruit salt.
- Make the dish using Homemade Curd
- For making the dish you can use the Adrak Hari Mirch ka Paste | Ginger Green chilli Paste