Kadambam | Sambar Rice is a popular and traditional South Indian dish.
Kadambam | Sambar Rice is one of the simple, healthy, and easy to prepare from mixed vegetables, lentils, rice, and sambar powder. It is a no onion and no garlic dish. Due to the addition of lentils and mixed vegetables, it is rich in protein and nutrition. The juicy or liquidy consistency flavorful rice with veggies makes you eat more and more. Try to prepare this one-pot meal and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Archana Chakravarthy.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also prepare this rice by using only tuvar dal.
- Add veggies of your choice.
- If the rice is too thick then you can add hot water to make it watery.
- Instead of moggu, you can add clove.
- Adjust the spiciness, tanginess, and sweetness as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.