Kala Chana Soup is a unique, healthy, and mouth-watering soup.
Kala Chana Soup is a simple and tasty soup recipe prepared from mixed veggies, spices, and kala chana. It has an amazing texture, taste, and flavor. Kala chana is rich in iron and loaded with nutrients such as protein, fibre, and carbohydrates. This soup is light, nutritious, and yummy. Serve it as a starter or you can also serve it as dinner. Add more and more veggies to make it more nutritious. Try to prepare this healthy and lip-smacking soup and enjoy it with everyone. Do share your feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Swati Burnwal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also add carrots, mushrooms, cauliflower, and other veggies of your choice.
- If you do not have green chutney then grind the coriander leaves with the kala chana.
- You can add soy sauce instead of amla.
- Instead of kala chana you can also use sprouted green moong beans.
- Adjust the spiciness and tanginess as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.