Tomato Soup | Roasted Tomato Soup is a lip-smacking broth.
Tomato Soup | Roasted Tomato Soup is a quick and easy soup recipe with a twist. The tomatoes along with onion, garlic, and carrot are roasted in butter to make this soup. By roasting the ingredients, gives a nice flavor to the soup. This does not require much preparation and cooking time. This is very soothing for winter days. Everyone will love this different type of soup and enjoy it very much. So, try to make it at home and let us know your feedback.
This soup was prepared by Vimki Giria – a lovely mom who is passionate about cooking.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- It is recommended to roast the tomato in butter, as it gives a nice flavor to the soup.
- Adjust the consistency of the soup according to your choice.
- Add sugar according to your taste.
- You can add seasoning of your choice to the soup. Like – add dried oregano or basil.
- You can serve this soup by adding toasted bread or grated cheese.