Kesar Pista Ice Cream | Custard Kesar Pista Ice Cream is a delicious chilled dessert for summer.
Kesar Pista Ice Cream | Custard Kesar Pista Ice Cream is quick and easy to prepare with minimum ingredients. It is nice creamy ice cream without preservatives and color. In addition, everyone will love to eat it, especially kids. It is a refreshing treat for summer hot days. Moreover, you can serve this treat for parties, get-togethers, and kitty parties. So, try to make this ice cream in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Weikfield Custard powder (Kesar Pista Flavor) by a lovely Mom: Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Use room-temperature milk to add in the custard powder.
- Adjust the sweetness as per taste.
- The custard mixture can be cool down at room temperature for 60 to 90 minutes or in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- You can add any type of fresh cream.
- The ratio of fresh cream to milk should be 1:2.
- The ice cream mixture should be churned in pulse mode.
- Cover the ice cream bowl with aluminum foil then cover its lid, to make ice cream without any ice crystals.