Khatta Meetha Nimbu Ka Achar is a balance of sweet and sour tastes.
Khatta Meetha Nimbu Ka Achar is prepared with lemons, jaggery and spice powders. This yummy pickle is so very easy and quick to make. This pickle has a longer shelf life same as a traditionally prepared pickle. This is so simple to make and does not require much effort and time. This is full of vitamin C and it is very healthy. This pickle has great taste as well as it is good for digestion. So, try to make this pickle at home and enjoy it with your family.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Hadiya.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- A quarter teaspoonful of asafoetida/ hing can be added to enhance the taste of this achar and make it more flavourful.
- As this is a pickle, a little more salt should be added to it.
- The lemons should be washed and dried before making the pickle.
- The ratio of lemon and sweetness should be kept as 1:1.
- Sugar or jaggery is optional.
- This pickle can be preserved by the refrigeration method also.
- The lemon should be thin-skinned.
No comments yet.