Kullad Pizza | Kulhad Pizza is a unique fusion dish.
Kullad Pizza | Kulhad Pizza is a tempting appetizer. It is a nice combination of pizza made and served in the traditional way in kullad (clay pot). This pizza is defined as modern and it is traditional by cooking and serving style. In addition, it is loaded with vegetables and paneer. This pizza is instant food, which can be consumed as a snack or as a starter in a birthday or kitty party, get-together, or on special occasions. Moreover, you can have it with cold beverages or as it is. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and enjoy it with your friends and family and share your valuable feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was made by a lovely mom: Neha Agarwal
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Remove tomato seeds from the tomato before adding them to the pizza.
- Any type of pizza base can be used to prepare this dish.
- Mayonnaise can be added instead of cheese dip.
- Mixed herbs can be added to the pizza.
- Any type of cheese can be used to prepare this dish.
- FOR PREPARING KULLAD PIZZA IN OTG: Preheat OTG at 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes and then bake it at 200 degrees Celsius for 7 to 8 minutes.
No comments yet.