Kurkuri Bhindi | Kurkuri Bhindi in Air Fryer is a lip-smacking and crispy version of bhindi.
Kurkuri Bhindi | Kurkuri Bhindi in Air Fryer is a crispy and delicious snack as well as a side dish for your meals. It is cooked in air fryer hence uses very less oil. This makes is not only tasty but healthy too. Moreover, this requires only 10 minutes of cooking time. This is quick and easy to prepare. You have to just mix the spices, besan, rice flour with bhindi/lady finger and put it in the air fryer. Everyone will love this crispy dish. So, try to make this at home and let us know how was it.
This bhindi was prepared using Philips Air Fryer – HD9621 by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Chop the bhindi/lady finger into thin pieces.
- A pinch of Sugar enhances the tastes as well as maintain the green colour of bhindi.
- The ratio of besan/gram flour and rice flour should be 2 : 1.
- Add salt to the bhindi just before cooking. Else it leaves the water and it will not be crispy.
- You can use water too instead of oil. But oil adds extra flavour and make it crispier.