Leftover Juice Pulp Recipes are healthy and nutritious dishes.
Leftover Juice Pulp Recipes is a quick and easy option. This recipe includes manchurian balls, koftas, cutlets, fried rice, stuffed paratha, and halwa. These all dishes are prepared from the leftover juice pulp. Moreover, this pulp is high in fiber and vitamins. These dishes use very few basic ingredients for its preparation. It is the perfect option for a quick snack when you crave something delicious yet simple. In addition, you can prepare these colorful snacks with minimal effort and within minutes. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Meenal Thirani
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- You can add vegetables as per choice and availability in the cutlet and rice.
- If you want, you can use ghee instead of oil to roast the paratha.
- You can store half fried koftas in a freezer for 1 year.
- You can add paneer to the fried rice.
- Mava can be added to the halwa.
- FOR PREPARING FACE MASK :
- Add besan and curd in the leftover juice pulp and it can be stored in a freezer.