Leftover Rice Tikki | Bache Hue Chawal Ki Tikki is a unique and creative recipe from the leftover food.
Leftover Rice Tikki | Bache Hue Chawal Ki Tikki is a simple and tangy snack recipe. It is easy to prepare from leftover rice, chole, potato, and spices. Mostly, tikki is a deep-fried snack but here we shallow fried it to make it more healthy. First, we combined the ingredients and mashed it properly, gave a shape, and shallowly fried. Within three simple steps, the perfect recipe of tikki is prepared. Serve it with ketchup or chutney or any dip or you can also have it with your hot beverages. Try to prepare this quick and delicious snack and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback int he comments section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Here, we used boiled chole but you can use any leftover sabji or dal or veggies.
- Mash the mixture properly with the hands or spoon.
- Adjust the spices as per your requirement and taste.
- You can give it a shape of your choice or you can also use the shapper or cutter.
- Here, we shallow fried the tikki but you can also deep fry or air fry it.
- You can also use this tikki for dahi tikki chaat or burger or frankie.
- To make it more crispy cook it on low to medium flame or also you can add bread crumbs or sooji in it.
For more such exciting recipes like Leftover Rice Tikki | Bache Hue Chawal Ki Tikki, please click on the following links:
- Bachi Roti Ka Stuffed Paratha | Leftover Roti Stuffed Paratha
- Sweet Corn And Leftover food Kabab
- Chiyyali | Idli Chiyyali | Leftover Idli Upma