Bachi Roti Ka Stuffed Paratha | Leftover Roti Stuffed Paratha is a taste out of the waste recipe which is yummy as well.
Bachi Roti Ka Stuffed Paratha | Leftover Roti Stuffed Paratha is like an upside-down sandwich made with leftover roti, veggies and gram flour. Following ‘taste out of waste’, we have brought the recipe of this instant and healthy breakfast. This tastes awesome and has a crispy texture with yummy potato stuffing. Moreover, it is very quick and easy to prepare if you have boiled potatoes ready. Kids will love it as it has cheese inside. It like a sandwich and a complete meal in itself. So, try to make this paratha at home and let us know your feedback.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The boiled potato is the main ingredient for stuffing. You can add other veggies which are available.
- Add spices according to your taste.
- If you want you can avoid cheese.
- Use ghee/clarified butter or oil to roast it.
- Make sure you roast the paratha on a low flame only. Else it will not turn crispy.