Mango Custard Cake is a nice creamy chilled dessert.
Mango Custard Cake is a soft and perfect summer special dish. It is an easy and quick sweet dish. You can easily prepare this chilled cake with 2 layered elements. In addition, You can prepare this dessert in advance and serve it with a nice colorful topping to your guest within a few minutes. So, try to make this chilled cake this summer and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared using Weikfield Custard powder (Mango Flavor) by a lovely Mom: Shveta Sheth
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Use room-temperature or cold milk to add in the custard powder.
- The ratio of water to sugar should be 2:1 for preparing sugar syrup.
- The custard mixture and sugar syrup should be lukewarm while preparing the cake.
- Use a broad and dip serving tray to prepare this cake.
- If you want to cool the cake quickly, keep it in the freezer for 15 minutes.