Mango Custard Pudding is a nice dessert idea on special occasions.
Mango Custard Pudding is an adorable and portable treat. All you need is to layering Pudding after you have all the ingredients ready. You can prepare it for your friends and family during the festival seasons or on special occasions like anniversaries, or birthdays. It is easy enough for beginners but is beautiful enough for even the fanciest celebration. So, try to make this dessert on your special occasion and share your feedback with us.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom: Neha Agarwal
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Custard powder should be added to milk that is at room temperature.
- The custard mixture should be stirred continuously while adding it to the boiled milk.
- The mango should be coarsely ground.
- For preparing the biscuit powder, the biscuits should be plain, which is neither sweet nor salty.
- The mango should be chilled to prepare its pulp.
- The pudding can be prepared in either a bowl or a glass.
- If desired, dry fruits can be added in between layers.
No comments yet.