2 Types of Watermelon Mocktails are famous summer drinks.
Nothing is more refreshing than the flavors of sweet watermelon. So, this hot summer season we bring 2 Types of Watermelon Mocktails for you. It’s a 5-star resort-worthy drink that you can make at home that’s perfect for kids as well as adults. Summer is watermelon season, and that’s a perfect excuse to explore watermelon drinks. These are the easy and delicious ways to make mocktails at home easily. This will be a nice welcome drink for your party as well. So try to make these chilled summer drinks in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
These mocktails were made by a lovely mom: Neha Agarwal From Raipur
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- The ratio of watermelon to pomegranate should be 2:1.
- Powdered sugar is optional.
For more such exciting recipes like 2 Types of Watermelon Mocktails, please click on the following links:
- Green Goddess Mocktail And Banana Grapes Smoothie
- Ganne Ka Juice | Sugarcane Juice Without Sugarcane
- Plain Buttermilk And Mint Buttermilk