Masala Open Toast | Open Toast | Vegetable Toast is a lip-smacking and healthy toast.
Masala Open Toast | Open Toast | Vegetable Toast is a simple open toast topped with stir-fried veggies. The mixed vegetable filling placed on top of crisp toasted bread and then served hot. The slightly spiced veggie filling tastes too good with crisp toasted bread. The tanginess in the filling comes from the addition of tomatoes. Onions and carrots contribute to a slightly sweetish and crunchy taste. Capsicum is also added which gives an overall nice flavor and colorful texture to the entire filling. Preparing this toast is very easy and won’t take much time. You can easily make these for breakfast or evening snacks. Try to prepare it and enjoy it with family and friends. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add veggies of your choice. Parboil the veggies before adding it.
- You can also add peri-peri masala.
- You can use white bread or whole wheat bread or multigrain bread.
- Do not overcook the veggies. It should be crunchy.
- You can also spread this filling on the paratha or roti.
- Adjust the spice as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.