Masoor Dal Pakoda | Red Lentil Fritters is lip-smacking deep fried snack for all.
Masoor Dal Pakoda | Red Lentil Fritters is a crispy and super delicious snack. You just need few basic ingredients like red lentil/masoor dal, onion, green chilli and ginger. It is a perfect tea time snack for the guest or for your family. This pakoda is quick and easy to make. It is very crispy pakoda which is called as ‘Karara or Kurkura’ in Hindi. We all are familiar with Moong Dal Pakoda but this pakoda has a very unique taste. You are just going to love this flavourful pakora/pakoda. So, try to make this pakoda at home and do let us know how was it.
This delicious snack was prepared under the live cooking contest ‘Zayka Premier League’ by a lovely mom from Punjab – Ranjeeta Kaur.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add salt to the batter while grinding only else the consistency of the batter will be thin and it will be difficult to fry.
- The consistency of the batter should be thick.
- Add a tablespoon of whole soaked dal to the batter. This will make the pakoda crispier. You can follow this step to make any type of pakoda.
- Fry the pakoda on a medium-high flame.
- Serve the pakode with ketchup or Green Chutney.