Matar Ki Kachori is a nice flavourful deep-fried snack.
Matar Ki Kachori is quick to make tea-time snacks. You just need green peas, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and some spices. It is a good option for dinner, lunch, or an evening snack for special occasions with tomato ketchup or green chutney. In addition, the spicy green peas stuffing makes this kachori colorful and tasty. This is a healthy kid’s tiffin option as well. Moreover, you can prepare it with easily available ingredients from your kitchen. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Manju Saraf From Gurgaon
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Coarsely ground fennel seeds will give a nice flavor to the green peas stuffing.
- You can adjust the spiciness as per taste.
- The ratio of all purpose flour to whole wheat flour should be 1:1.
- If you want you can prepare the kachori with only whole wheat flour or all purpose flour.
- Resting the dough for 10 to 15 minutes is very important.
- The dough should be sealed properly without air while stuffing the green peas mixture otherwise, kachori may be cracked in the hot oil.
For more such exciting recipes like Matar Ki Kachori, please click on the following link: