Matar Moori With Masala Buttermilk is a tasty snack combination.
Matar Moori With Masala Buttermilk is made with puffed rice, roasted peanuts, onions, potatoes, curd, spices, and herbs. It is an easy snack recipe that can be made in just a few minutes. You can serve it at pot lucks and even at family get-togethers. If you’re planning to host a game night at your place then you must go for this delicious snack recipe as it tastes really good when paired with masala buttermilk. You can pack this snack in your kid’s lunch box or when sudden guests can show up at your doorstep at any time of the day. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This is recipe no. 3 of 12 minutes Lunch Box | Tiffin Series by a lovely Mom: Monalisa Agarwal
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- Frozen green peas can be added instead of fresh green peas.
- Roasted gram flour can be added instead of sattu powder.
- The vegetable should be finely chopped, to cook it fast.
- You can prepare the mint mixture in a mixer grinder instead of a mortar pestle.
- Add water to the puffed rice just before adding it to a pan.
For more such exciting recipes like Matar Moori With Masala Buttermilk, please click on the following links: