Matar Tikki | Green Peas Tikki is a savoury mouthwatering snack for all.
Matar Tikki | Green Peas Tikki is a yummylicious snack for tea-time. This requires green peas, bread crumbs, potato, onion and some spices. This is very easy yet a yummy snack. You can make this snack for any party or get together as well as it is a good tiffing snack. This is an instant appetizer you can make for your family members. They will enjoy this snack very much. So, try to make this tikki at home and enjoy with your family members.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Instead of shallow frying, you can make this tikki in an appe pan.
- If you are making this tikki for kids then skip the green chillies.
- Add salt and black pepper powder to the mixture after mixing all the ingredients. Else the veggies release its water and tikki will not form.
- Binding is most important to make tikki. You can use bread crumbs, oats, sooji/semolina as a binding agent.
- For making bread crumbs, grind the bread coarsely.