Methi Ki Sabji | Fenugreek Leaves Sabji | Jain Style Methi Sabji is a popular and healthy sabji.
Methi Ki Sabji | Fenugreek Leaves Sabji | Jain Style Methi Sabji is simple and easy to prepare sabji. Fenugreek has several benefits like it helps to control diabetes, prevent heart attacks, reduce cholesterol, aid digestion, and many more. It is no onion garlic sabji. Here, we have a twist to this sabji by adding besan/ gram flour, which enhances it’s taste. The flavor of methi with the besan makes it different from the other methi sabji. Try to prepare this healthy and different Jain style sabji and serve it with chapati or bajra roti. Let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Rita Ketan Dedhia.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Wash the methi well before chopping.
- Use fresh methi for rich flavor.
- Green leafy veggies leave water while cooking, so no need to add water to it.
- Cover the pan with a rimmed lid and add water to the lid. This technique creates steam in the pan and helps in cooking the veggies.
- Make sure, to add sugar to cut the bitterness.
- Adjust spiciness and sweetness according to the taste.
- If you want, you can roast besan/ gram flour more.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.