Mexican Burrito Bowl is a healthy and colourful recipe.
Mexican Burrito Bowl is a one-dish meal with different layers. The different layers in the burrito bowl are of rice, topped with refried beans, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole in a big bowl. You can beautifully garnish it with shredded or grated cheese and crumbled nachos. So try this healthy yet delicious recipe at your home. Let us know your valuable feedback in the comments section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom- Rashmi Gupta
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- While boiling the rice, cook the rice and keep it aside for 4 to 5 hours. This helps to hold the texture of the rice.
- While preparing the rice, you can use tomato ketchup instead of using tomato puree.
- For preparing refried beans, you can use black eye beans instead of kidney beans.
- While preparing the salsa, using tomato ketchup helps in giving the salsa a tangy flavour. Using tomato ketchup is optional.
- While preparing the sour cream, if your curd is 2 to 3 days old and has already a sour taste, then you can adjust the amount of lime juice in it.
- To check if the avocado is ready to make guacamole, squeeze the top layer of the avocado, and if it goes inside, it means that the avocado is ready.