Mini Pizza Cups are a unique style of preparing the mouthwatering pizza.
Mini Pizza Cups are a super simple and quick recipe. The veggies and sauces are mixed together to form a delicious stuffing and place on the bread slice in the appe pan. The pizza prepared in the different shapes and sizes looks so attractive that it grabs all the attention of kids and they like to have it more and more. Serve it as an appetizer or starter or a snack with sauces or cold beverages. Try to prepare this unique recipe and share your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Divya Gandhi.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use leftover bread slices for preparing the bread crumbs or bread upma.
- Instead of grated cheese, you can also use cheese cubes or cheese slice.
- If you do not have appe pan then use a small bowl and place it in an idli steamer.
- You can also add tomato and cucumber.
- If you do not have mayonnaise then skip it or add hung curd instead of it.
- Add chili flakes, black pepper powder in the tomato sauce, and mix it. Use it instead of pizza sauce, if you do not have it.
- You can also use butter or ghee instead of oil for greasing the appe pan.
- You can give a desired shape to the bread slice like a star or triangle and stuff the filling and can roast it on the pan also.