Mini Pizza Cups are a unique style of preparing the mouthwatering pizza.
Mini Pizza Cups are a super simple and quick recipe. The veggies and sauces are mixed together to form a delicious stuffing and place on the bread slice in the appe pan. The pizza prepared in the different shapes and sizes looks so attractive that it grabs all the attention of kids and they like to have it more and more. Serve it as an appetizer or starter or a snack with sauces or cold beverages. Try to prepare this unique recipe and share your feedback.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Divya Gandhi.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use leftover bread slices for preparing the bread-crumbs or bread upma.
- Instead of grated cheese, you can also use cheese cubes or cheese slices.
- If you do not have an appe pan, you can use a small bowl and place it in an idli steamer.
- You can also add tomato and cucumber.
- If you do not have mayonnaise, you can skip it or add hung curd instead.
- You can add chilli flakes and black pepper powder in tomato sauce, mix it, and use it instead of pizza sauce if you do not have it.
- You can also use butter or ghee instead of oil for greasing the appe pan.
- You can give a desired shape to the bread slice, such as a star or a triangle and stuff the filling and also roast it on a pan also.