Mix Veg Paratha – Punjabi Style is a delicious as well as nutritious paratha for all family members.
Mix Veg Paratha – Punjabi Style is a stuffed paratha which has a delicious taste. It is full of veggies and flavours which makes it very healthy as well as tasty paratha. You can easily prepare this paratha for breakfast or a tiffin snack for all family members. It is a complete meal in itself as it uses lots of veggies with paneer. It is too yummy that everyone will demand more and kids will eat all the veggies happily in the paratha. So, try to make this yummy paratha at home and enjoy with your loved ones.
This paratha was prepared by a lovely mom – Sheenu Duggal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use veggies as per the availability and choice.
- More the stuffing the tastier will be the paratha.
- To make a perfect stuffed paratha, roll it lightly from edges to the centre. This will make the stuffing intact and the stuffing spreads evenly.
- While roasting, once the paratha gets light spots on both the sides then only apply ghee/clarified butter.
- You can use oil too for roasting the paratha. But boasting the paratha with ghee enhances the flavour. So, do make it with ghee.
- Press the paratha with spoon/spatula and roast it in a circular direction. This method will cook the stuffing well.