Mix Veg Sewaiyan Upma | Mix Veg Vermicelli Upma is a spicy and savory snack.
Mix Veg Sewaiyan Upma | Mix Veg Vermicelli Upma is a healthy dish. It is a delicious upma variant made with vermicelli, spices, cashews, and herbs. Moreover, the taste is derived mainly from the onions and vegetables with a hint of lemon juice topped at the end of the dish. It is light on the stomach. In addition, When you have little time to make breakfast, this one is the perfect dish. So try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- It is recommended to roast the vermicelli before cooking.
- If vermicelli is already roasted, then roast it for only 3 to 4 minutes. If, however, the vermicelli is plain, then roast it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Vermicelli should be stirred continuously while roasting.
- The ratio of water to vermicelli should be 3/2.
- instead of oil, ghee can be used for tempering.
- Any dry fruits or peanuts can be added.