Mix Veg Vermicelli Upma | Mix Veg Sewaiyan is vegetable-loaded delicious dish.
Mix Veg Vermicelli Upma | Mix Veg Sewaiyan is spicy and savory breakfast or tiffin snack option. It is so simple and easy recipe with less effort. This dish is good as an appetizer or an evening tea-time snack that gets ready within 15 minutes. Moreover, it is a very healthy dish. Kids will also like this dish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- The ratio of water to vermicelli should be 3:2.
- Add salt carefully in vegetables because salt was added earlier while boiling vermicelli.
- If you want you can add hot water and vermicelli to the cooked vegetables.
- Check the vermicelli by breaking it if it breaks easily, and puffs, it indicates that the vermicelli is well cooked.
- Don’t overcook vermicelli.
- The lemon juice should be added after the vermicelli cool down slightly.
No comments yet.