Mocktail Samosa | Green Peas Patti Samosa is a delicious street food.
Mocktail Samosa | Green Peas Patti Samosa is a famous teatime snack. It is a small crispy and flaky treat that is best to serve to your guests. The filling of the spicy green peas makes it yummy and enjoyable. In addition, this appetizer will surely satiate your taste buds. The spices used in the stuffing offer a nice texture and a balance of tastes. Moreover, it looks amazing inside with green stuffing and the crispy outer layer makes a nice combination. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us in the comment box.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom: Shraddha Thakrar From Gujarat
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- FOR PREPARING STUFFING :
- Frozen green peas can be used to prepare the stuffing.
- FOR PREPARING PATTI :
- Adjust both small roti’s size by slightly pressing them with your hands.
- Both rotis should be rolled out from the middle.
- The roti should be not more roasted, otherwise, it will not turn while preparing the samosa from it.
- You can prepare multiple layered roti also.
- Cover the all prepared patti with a clean cloth/kitchen towel, so they will stay soft for a long time.
- You can store the prepared patti in the refrigerator by covering them with a clean cloth. Then put it into a container.
- FOR PREPARING SAMOSA :
- The samosa should be stuffed with enough stuffing.
- The samosa’s corners and edges should be packed well and not open while frying.
For more such exciting recipes like Mocktail Samosa | Green Peas Patti Samosa, Please click on the following links: