Matar Paratha | Green Peas Stuffed Paratha is a winter special healthy dish.
Matar Paratha | Green Peas Stuffed Paratha is a flavorful tasty dish. This is a nutritious tiffin option for kids. You just need green peas, carrot, whole wheat dough, and some spices to prepare this paratha. You will get an amazing flavor of green peas, and fennel seeds in the paratha. Moreover, you can serve it for lunch and dinner. It goes well with curd, or any type of chutney. So, try to make this dish in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback with us.
This is Recipe No. – 3 of Winter Special Series by a lovely Mom: Neeta Sharma
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef:
- You can prepare the stuffing from raw green peas also.
- Whole wheat flour should be sprinkled on the stuffing to soak excess water.
- Ghee can be used instead of oil to roast the paratha.
- Add oil around the paratha to roast it well.
- You can add veggies as per choice and availability.