Moong Dal Kachori | Namkeen Kachori is a crispy Indian snack.
Moong Dal Kachori | Namkeen Kachori is an ideal snack for festivals. Kachori is known for its spice flavor and crispy texture. Moreover, it is similar to a deep-fried snack like a samosa but just that it is stuffed with healthy moong dal stuffing. There are many varieties of kachori recipes in Indian cuisine and moong dal kachori is a popular one. Serve kachori with tamarind chutney, green chutney, or some curd also goes well with kachori. So, try this recipe to make your festivals special and share your valuable feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Neena Mathur
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Check the moyan by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect. Else, add more oil.
- Add water just for cooking the moong dal. The mixture has to be dry for preparing the Kachori.
- Roast the cooked moong dal until all the water evaporates and the mixture turns dry.
- Store this kachori without frying in a refrigerator for 7 to 10 days.
- Store for 2 to 3 days after frying.
- Put closed edges down in the box while storing in the refrigerator.