Pyaaz Ki Kachori – Jodhpur Famous is a unique snack.
Pyaaz Ki Kachori – Jodhpur Famous is a different type of kachori. The filling of the kachori makes it yummy and enjoyable. This is a new addition to the monsoon special snack. It tastes great with tomato sauce and chutney. It is a perfect tea-time snack. The tips are easy to follow. These tips and the step by step instructions will help you to make a fluffy kachori. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you want, you can use oil, in place of ghee for moyan.
- You can make kachori using the whole wheat flour or by mixing wheat flour and all purpose flour.
- For kneading the dough, use the water at room temperature.
- The kachori filling should be cool, so that the kachori does not break.
- You can add more amount of onion while making the filling.