Moong Dal Pakode is a popular and mouth-watering snack.
Moong Dal Pakode is simple and easy to prepare fritters. The moong dal soaked, ground, and then mixed with spices and veggies to prepare a crispy snack. To spice and flavor the pakoda, ginger, coriander leaves, green chilies, and coriander seeds added. The fried and crispy fritters are delicious and pair well with tea or green chutney or tomato ketchup or you can have it as it is. Try to prepare this yummy snack and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Anita Sharma.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Soak the moong dal for 3 to 4 hours.
- Add spring onion to the batter, little by little, as it leaves the water.
- Deep-fry the pakoda on a medium flame.
- Adjust the spices as per the requirement.
- Serve it hot for a better taste.