Moong Urad Dal Papad is a crispy Indian snack.
Moong Urad Dal Papad is a famous vegetarian side dish hugely popular in India. In fact, papads are known as a famous protein-packed snack all around the globe. An easy kneading technique needs to make papads. It goes well with dal-chawal, sabji-chapati etc. The best thing about papads is that once dried, you can store them for a long period of time and can eat them whenever needed. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely grandmom: Meena Burat
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef :
- Flour should be fine.
- You can roll papad, thick or thin as per your preference.
- Store the papads in an air-tight container for 6 to 8 months.
- Use a knife instead of thread for cutting the dough.
- You can use normal water for kneading the dough.
- As per your preference, grind dals at home or at flour mills.