Veg Mughlai Paratha | Veg Moglai Paratha is a tasty and unique flatbread.
Veg Mughlai Paratha | Veg Moglai Paratha is a crispy and healthy paratha. It is a specialty from Bengali Cuisine. This is a classic dish and you can make it with a variety of stuffings. This paratha is stuffed with a vegetable mixture spiced with chilies and spices. The end result is crispy and flaky paratha. It is a pan-fried paratha using a bit of butter or ghee or oil. It makes an extremely satisfying comfort meal. You can serve this as a snack or serve it as lunch or dinner with curd or sauce or green chutney. Try this recipe for your family and let us know your feedback.
Click here to watch this video
This recipe was prepared by lovely Moms: Manju Agarwal and Ruchira Agrawal
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Add any colored capsicum of your choice to make the stuffing.
- In place of butter, you can use ghee or oil.
- Green chilli is optional.
- You can prepare this dish with whole wheat flour or add half wheat flour with maida.
- Serve this paratha with Green Chutney | Hari Chutney | Coriander Chutney or Homemade Curd or Tomato Ketchup | Homemade Tomato Ketchup
No comments yet.