Moongdal Chilla Wrap is a mouthwatering wrap.
Moongdal Chilla Wrap is an innovative and delicious dish. It is very nutritious and tasty. Moong dal is rich in Vitamin A, B, C E, minerals, calcium, potassium. The best part is, it also promotes the digestive health of your child and promote healthy weight gain. Moongdal Chilla Wrap with stuffing can be offered as breakfast, snacks, and even for dinner. Your kiddo will surely ask for another serving. Serve this delicious wrap with ketchup. You can also pack these for kids’ tiffin boxes. In addition, it looks amazing with great taste. So, try this super easy recipe in your kitchen and share your feedback with us in the comment sections.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom: Ani Setia
Tips and Suggestions by a Mom Chef:
- Adjust the spice level as per your taste.
- You can add veggies as per the availability and choice.
- You can use paneer or cheese for stuffing.
- You can use whole moong instead of green moong dal.
- Let the chilla cool for 30 to 40 seconds otherwise it will break when you roll it.