Pinwheel Tikki is a different and crispy dish.
Pinwheel Tikki is a new type of breakfast dish. The regular aloo paratha is given the form of pinwheel. The pinwheel tikkis taste great with tomato sauce or chutney of your choice. Besides, breakfast you can serve this dish for parties also. Kids will love and enjoy this dish. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and suggestions by the Mom Chef :-
- You can adjust the amount of spices as per your taste.
- While kneading the dough, put some salt and 1 tablespoon oil.
- You can make the pinwheel tikki in oval, round or square shape.
- You can make this dish using the leftover aloo-gobhi sabji also.
- Serve the dish with Tomato Sauce | Tomato Ketchup