Bache Hue Chawal Ka Uttapam is a delicious and healthy breakfast for everyone.
Bache Hue Chawal Ka Uttapam is a taste out of the waste recipe. This uses leftover rice along with some other easily available ingredients. It is quick and easy to prepare. This has a crispy texture from outside with a soft centre. As this uses lots of vegetables, it is a healthier breakfast option for all the family members. You can give this uttapam in the kid’s tiffin box as well. So, try to make it at home and enjoy your meal time with family. Do share your feedback with us.
This recipe was made by a lovely mom – Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can use veggies as per your choice and availability.
- Baking soda makes the uttapam fluffy. So, do add it in the batter.
- Add spices according to your taste.
- In place of oil, you can use ghee or butter.
- Instead of red chili powder, you can use black pepper powder.