Mysore Masala Dosa With Red Chutney is a popular south Indian dish.
Mysore Masala Dosa With Red Chutney is crisp and flaky dosa. This dosa is made with traditional rice-based dosa batter. It is one of a variety of dosa dishes. Moreover, you can prepare this recipe for kids’ tiffin or for any time meal with any chutney or sambhar. In addition, it is the perfect one-dish meal containing all the required nutrients. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback in the comment section.
This recipe is from Bangalore prepared under Zayka Premier League – Season 3 – Finale by a lovely Mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef :
- If desired, a little water may be added to the potato stuffing.
- The consistency of the red chutney should be thick.
- Before the dosa is made, the tawa should be wiped with a cloth to spread the dosa batter evenly.
- Before the dosa is prepared, the tawa should be greased with oil and then rubbed with a potato or onion slice.
- Garlic is optional.
- Onion can be added to the chutney and stuffing.
For more such exciting recipes like Mysore Masala Dosa With Red Chutney, Please click on the following links: