Mysore Masala Dosa With Red Chutney is a popular south Indian dish.
Mysore Masala Dosa With Red Chutney is crisp and flaky dosa. This dosa is made with traditional rice-based dosa batter. It is one of a variety of dosa dishes. Moreover, you can prepare this recipe for kids’ tiffin or for any time meal with any chutney or sambhar. In addition, it is the perfect one-dish meal containing all the required nutrients. So, try to make this recipe in your kitchen and share your valuable feedback in the comment section.
This recipe is from Bangalore prepared under Zayka Premier League – Season 3 – Finale by a lovely Mom – Archana Chakravarthy
Tips and Suggestions by the Mom Chef :
- If desired, add little water to the potato stuffing.
- The red chutney consistency should be thick.
- Before making dosa wipe the tawa with a cloth to spread dosa evenly.
- Grease the tawa with oil, then rub potato or onion slice on the iron tawa before making dosa on it.
- Garlic is optional.
- Onion can be added to the chutney and stuffing.