Namkeen Chivda | Poha Chivda | Flattened Rice Chivda is a popular and mouthwatering snack recipe.
Namkeen Chivda | Poha Chivda | Flattened Rice Chivda is a spicy snack made with thin flattened rice and other spices. It is simple yet easy to prepare, and easily last longs for a week. This chivda can be prepared sweet or sour or spicy as per your requirement. Try to prepare this delicious snack and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Dry roast poha properly to make it crisp on a low flame.
- Use fresh poha for more crispy poha chivda recipe.
- Turn off the flame before adding the roasted poha.
- Use thin poha for the chivda, make sure not to use thick poha.
- You can also add dry grated coconut, rasins, sev, or cashew.
- Adjust the spice as per the requirement.
- You can also store it for a week in an airtight container.
- The chivda can also be eaten as a chaat by topping it with chutneys and veggies.