Navratna Pulav | Shahi Navratan Pulao is a colorful treat for special occasions.
Navratna Pulav | Shahi Navratan Pulao is made by 9 different ingredients hence it is called navratna pulav. ‘Nav’ means nine and ratna means gems. Nine colorful ingredients shine like gems in a pulav. In addition, this is one such easy and quick pulao recipe. Pulao recipe is one of the staple food in India for lunch, dinner, and tiffin boxes. Moreover, you can serve it with any type of raita but also tastes great just by itself. So, try to make this pulao in your kitchen and share your feedback with us.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom : Vijay Haldiya
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:
- Ghee can be used instead of oil.
- Vegetables can be added as per choice and availability.
- Keep the vegetables crunchy, don’t over cook them.
- TO COOK BASMATI RICE :
- Soak rice for 30 minutes. Boil it in water. Let it cook for 8 to 10 minutes on medium flame till the rice is 90% cooked.
- Once done turn off the flame. Strain water. Keep it aside.