Paneer Biryani is a popular, mouthwatering, and flavorful biryani.
Paneer Biryani is an easy and simple style cooked biriyani prepared from paneer cubes and long grain rice. The whole spices and the biryani masala will do its magic to add beautiful aromas and bring this delectable recipe together. The long-grained rice, paneer, and spices together give it a nice aroma and delicious flavor, and amazing texture. Serve it as a lunch or dinner and it goes best with the raita. Try this delicious and unique biryani and enjoy it with everyone. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use fresh homemade paneer and biryani masala.
- Drain the extra water from the cooked rice.
- Add the whole spices during boiling the rice.
- Do not overcook the rice.
- After transferring the rice to the strainer, if you make the space between the rice then, the water will drain easily.
- Allow the rice to cool down and then add it to the gravy.
- Serve it hot for better taste.