Paneer Butter Masala | Paneer Makhni is a delightful curry popular across India.
Paneer Butter Masala | Paneer Makhni is one of the very famous and most lovable curries in India. As the name suggests butter or makhni means loaded with butter. The gravy uses butter to give a nice taste to the gravy. Whereas, cashews and cream add richness to the gravy. You just need few ingredients like tomato, onion, ginger and chillies to prepare the gravy. This is very simple and easy to prepare. This goes well with naan, paratha or tandoori roti. Everyone enjoys this paneer curry. Now, you can easily prepare this restaurant style curry at home by following this recipe. So, try to make it at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
This curry was prepared by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Prepare this dish using Homemade Paneer.
- Kashmiri chillies are less spicy and give a nice colour to the gravy, however, you can adjust spiciness according to your taste.
- You can use a combination of butter and ghee OR butter alone to make the gravy.
- Add sugar to balance the sourness of tomatoes.
- You can use homemade cream/malai or fresh cream to give richness to the gravy.