Paneer Tikka | Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka is a lip-smacking appetizer for everyone.
Paneer Tikka | Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka is a most lovable snack and starter. This is a flavourful and mouthwatering snack made using paneer/cottage cheese. You can easily prepare this popular appetizer at home by following this simple recipe. You just need some veggies like onion, capsicum, some spices, and most important paneer. This is generally cooked in the tandoor/clay oven but you can prepare it at home using a pan or tawa as well. You can serve it as a party appetizer or evening tea-time snack. Everyone will love this paneer tikka and demand you to make it again and again. So, try to make it at home and enjoy with your family and friends.
This dish was prepared by a lovely mom – Shveta Sheth.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use a thick curd/hung curd to make tikka. Just hand the curd in the muslin cloth to remove the water.
- Mustard oil gives a nice taste so do add this in the marination.
- Keep the paneer, onion and capsicum for marination for at least 30 minutes. You can keep the marinated ingredients in the refrigerator for one day.
- Cook the paneer tikka on a high flame with mustard oil. However, you can use butter, ghee/clarified butter instead.
- You can avoid onion and garlic in this recipe if you want.
- Make this curry using homemade paneer.