Pav Pattice Sandwich is a popular and spicy delicious Indian burger.
Pav Pattice Sandwich is a street style sandwich recipe prepared from pav, potato stuffing, and spices. This sandwich is open-ended and can be stuffed with a wide variety of veggies and spices. Firstly, the pav coated with the chutney and then pattice placed with the slices of onion and tomato and then topped with the grated cheese and covered with the chutney coated pav. This dish is a perfect appetizer for every season and any occasion. Serve it as an evening snack with the chutneys or sauces or with your favorite beverages. Try to prepare this delicious sandwich recipe and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Avani Bhayani.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Add veggies as per your choice.
- You can also use potato slices instead of potato stuffing.
- If pav is not available you can prepare a sandwich using bread.
- You can also use pav bhaji in it as a stuffing.
- Use cheese slices instead of grated cheese.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.