Peanuts Sesame Ladoo | Fasting Ladoo | Healthy Ladoo is a healthy, popular, and mouth-watering ladoo.
Peanuts Sesame Ladoo | Fasting Ladoo | Healthy Ladoo is a healthy and protein-rich ball prepared from peanuts, sesame seeds, and jaggery. It is easy and quick to prepare. This ladoo recipe needs some ghee to hold the ladoo together. It is a tasty, healthy snack, and the best weight gaining recipe for toddlers and kids. It is also consumed during fasting. You can also prepare this ladoo by melting the jaggery and mixing the peanut and sesame powder. But this can make your ladoo hard. Try to prepare this mouth melting ladoos and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely Mom – Neelam Shah.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use peanuts with the skin to make this ladoo more nutritious.
- Adjust the amount of jaggery as per your taste and requirement of sweetness.
- Store the ladoos in an airtight container at room temperature or refrigerator depends on the weather. It stays well for a week.
- Dry roast peanuts and sesame separately.
- You can also add dry fruits to make ladoo more nutritious.
- Allow peanuts and sesame to cool down before grinding.