Poha Tikki is a crunchy and delicious dish.
Poha Tikki is a wonderful breakfast option. The beaten rice/poha is an amazing ingredient. As, you can make aloo poha, kheer, appe, etc. with it. Using the poha, you can also make crunchy cutlet/tikki. Serve it either with tomato sauce/ketchup or with paratha as a roll. It requires potato, onion, coriander leaves, green chili and spices likes red chili powder, chaat masala, turmeric powder and all spice mix powder. Adding the fennel seeds imparts a different flavor to it. So, try this recipe and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
Tips and suggestions by the Chef:-
- Add water as required to the thick poha, so that poha submerges in it.
- You can take thin/normal poha also. Do not soak it in water, only wash it.
- Onion is optional.
- You can use oil of your choice to add in the tikki mixture.
- If you want, you can add ginger also.
- The tikki can be deep fried also.
- With this poha tikki, you can make burger or a paratha roll.