Potato Toasty is a lip-smacking fasting snack.
Potato Toasty is a unique potato recipe that is prepared from potato, kuttu flour, paneer, and spices. It is a different style of toasty where the shredded potatoes used as a base. The fasting chutney is the most important ingredient to make this recipe more flavorful. The toasty with the amazing texture and mouthwatering flavor attracts you more and more to have it. Relish it with any chutney or with hot or cold beverages. Try to prepare this delicious toasty and enjoy it with family and friends. Do share your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely mom – Rashmi Mittal.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- You can also use rajgira flour as a binding agent if you are preparing it for fasting.
- Use homemade paneer.
- If you are not preparing the potato toasty for fasting then you can also use sooji, besan, or bread crumbs as a binding agent.
- Use oil or ghee as per your choice, but if you are preparing it for fasting then make sure to prepare it in the ghee to enhance it’s taste.
- Other than fasting, you can also serve it as a potato pizza by adding veggies and sauces of your choice.
- Adjust the spices and serve it hot for a better taste.
No comments yet.