Protein Rich Salad | Weight Loss Protein Rich Salad is a healthy and tempting recipe.
Protein Rich Salad | Weight Loss Protein Rich Salad is a snack that has all kinds of sprouts in it. The sprouts in this recipe are what make this recipe so rich in protein. You can also have this as an evening snack as well for breakfast. This is a recipe which even the kids will enjoy and is also very healthy for them. Try making this protein rich salad and let us know your feedback in the comment section.
This recipe was prepared by a lovely grandmother – granddaughter duo – Monisha ji and Arunima.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Remember to use a clean wet cloth to keep the soaked pulses for them to sprout.
- For making the sprouts, tie the soaked moong, kala chana in a clean cloth. Keep it overnight.
- Tomato ketchup can be used instead of tamarind chutney.
- For the green chutney, you can use pudina chutney as pudina is good for the stomach.
- Remember to add salt while boiling the sprouts in the cooker.
- If you want you can avoid tamarind chutney and green chutney. Just add lemon juice to it.