Pyaz Lehsun Chutney | Onion Garlic Chutney is a unique and mouthwatering recipe of chutney.
Pyaz Lehsun Chutney | Onion Garlic Chutney has a strong flavor and a sharp taste. Chutney recipes are common condiments but this chutney has its own uniqueness. It is prepared from garlic pods, onions, red chilies, and spices which makes it flavored and spicy chutney. The onion and garlic are roasted and grind to a fine paste and on the other side, the whole dry spices are roasted and ground. Both the dry and wet mixture are mixed and temper added to form a unique chutney. Try to prepare this lip-smacking chutney at home and enjoy it with family and friends. Share your feedback in the comment section.
Click here to watch the video recipe
This Chutney was prepared in Philips Juicer Mixer Grinder: A similar model of this mixer juicer grinder is available on all leading stores. It is also available at Amazon which will deliver to your home https://amzn.to/39hdReN . The MRP is Rs. 4895 but is available on discount at Rs. 3747
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- Use the fresh cloves of garlic and roast it properly.
- Cooking the chutney with tempering increases the shelf life.
- The recipe tastes good for a week when refrigerated in an airtight container.
- The color of the chutney will vary with the type of red chilies used. I prefer to add Kashmiri red chilies as they are low on the heat quotient and give a good color.
- Use mustard oil to enhance its taste.
No comments yet.