Rai Wali Mirch | Green Chilli Pickle is a lip-smacking pickle.
Rai Wali Mirch | Green Chilli Pickle is a popular pickle recipe from Gujarati cuisine. This is an oil-free recipe and requires only 3 ingredients. You have to just mix the ingredients and the pickle is ready to eat. It is an instant winter special pickle that goes well with any meal. This is a fresh and tasty pickle. Everyone will love this pickle. So, try this pickle and let us know your feedback.
This pickle was prepared by Shraddha Thakrar – a lovely grandmom from Gujarat.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- If you do not have split yellow mustard/Rai Dal then you can crush the mustard seeds and use.
- Add a little amount of rai dal to the pickle.
- You can add little oil to the pickle or can avoid it.
- Marinate the pickle for 6 to 8 hours then refrigerate.
- Store this pickle in the refrigerator for a week.