Raj kachori is a lip-smacking and famous snack across India.
Raj kachori is an absolutely tasty and spicy chaat that is filled with delicious condiments. It is a traditional and popular snack item in India. It is made with a combination of chutney, potato, black chickpeas or mung sprouts some veggies, and curd. This is a treat for chaat lovers. It is also an all-time favorite recipe and a very interesting option for any weekend or celebration at home. So, try it out and let us know how you liked it.
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The ratio of wheat flour, sooji, and maida should be 1:1:1.
- The moyan should be checked by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect. Else, more oil should be added.
- The dough should be of soft consistency.
- Resting the dough is very important. You can use the wet muslin cloth to cover the dough.
- Roll the dough to slightly thick and large size poori.
- Heat the oil properly before you place the poori in it to fry.
- Splash oil gently over the poori and press with the spoon to puff up and then flip it, else it will crack from the bottom.
- If the poori does not puffs up, then you can make the papadi chaat using it.
- When you break the upper portion of the kachori, it should make a sound.
- Adjust the spiciness, tanginess, and sweetness as per your requirement.
- Serve it immediately after assembling.
For more such interesting snacks like Raj kachori, please click on the following links: