Raj kachori is a lip-smacking and famous snack across India.
Raj kachori is an absolutely tasty and spicy chaat that is filled with delicious condiments. It is a traditional and popular snack item in India. It is made with a combination of chutney, potato, black chickpeas or mung sprouts some veggies, and curd. This is a treat for chaat lovers. It is also an all-time favorite recipe and a very interesting option for any weekend or celebration at home. So, try it out and let us know how you liked it.
Click here to watch the video recipe
Tips and Suggestions by Mom Chef:-
- The ratio of wheat flour, sooji, and maida should be 1:1:1.
- The moyan should be checked by binding the flour. If it binds, the moyan is perfect. Else, more oil should be added.
- The dough should be of soft consistency.
- Resting the dough is very important. You can use the wet muslin cloth to cover the dough.
- Roll the dough to slightly thick and large size poori.
- Heat the oil properly before you place the poori in it to fry.
- Splash oil gently over the poori and press with the spoon to puff up and then flip it, else it will crack from the bottom.
- If the poori does not puffs up, then you can make the papadi chaat using it.
- When you break the upper portion of the kachori, it should make a sound.
- Adjust the spiciness, tanginess, and sweetness as per your requirement.
- Serve it immediately after assembling.
2 Responses to Raj Kachori
How it becomes hard as to retain it fluffy shape after cooling. It flattens after cooling.
yes so thats why its important to heat it at slow flame, make sure that as soon as you get it out from the pan, make a hole…and make sure you follow exact instruction as given in the recipe